Thursday, August 4, 2011

Oh, Barrister Morris Holweg, you so crazy...


BARRISTER MORRIS HOLWEG
8 CANADA SQUARE LONDON E14 5HQ
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.
Email:info@standardcharterd.org
tell ;2107752510
DEAREST FRIEND,
It is indeed my pleasure to write you this letter, which I believe may be a
surprise to you as we have never met before.It might absolutely going to be
a great doubt and distrust in your heart in respect of this letter coupled
with the fact that, so many individuals have taken possession of the
Internet to facilitate their nefarious deeds, thereby making it extremely
difficult for genuine and legitimate business class persons to get attention
and recognition.
My name is Barrister Morris Holweg, an attorney at law; I am contacting you
in respect of a business relationship. My client (Mr. Christian Eich) and his family died in a AF4590 plane crash on Monday, 31 July,
2000, 13:22 GMT 14:22 UK. (May his soul rest in perfect peace) Honestly,
even till now, I have been unable to locate any of his relative. You can as
well confirm my royalty at the BBC News website:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
Before his death, he was an oil merchant and made a Deposit of FOUR MILLION
BRITISH POUNDS (4,000 000.00 British pounds) with STANDARD CHARTERD Bank Plc
London. This fund was set to be used in setting up a GAS PLANT PROJECT IN
ASIA.
The fund has remained unclaimed for so long and the Bank will take over it
if I do not present the next of kin or any of his relation to claim it.
Therefore, I am seeking for your prompt assistance in helping me at the
receive end to inherit this fund.
I hereby seek you to stand as the Next of kin to the late Mr. Christian as
all documentations will be carefully worked out by me for the funds to be
released in your favor as the sole beneficiary of the deposited fund. It may
interest you to know that I have secured from the probate, an order of
mandamus to locate any of deceased relation. Please acknowledge the receipt
of this message in acceptance of our mutual business relationship, and
endeavor by furnishing me with your information for proper amendments and
documentation and authentication of the claims. These requirements will
enable me to file letter of claim to the appropriate departments for
necessary approvals in your favor before you can persona
Please note that your share of the fund is negotiable. So if this proposal
is acceptable to you, do take the advantage of the trust which I have
bestowed on you so that we can achieve success in this business
relationship, and also this should be kept confidential as I would not want
anyone to know because of my duty and reputation here in UK. However if you
are willing to assist me on this venture, i will give you my telephone
number for easy communication. Please reply back to indicate your interest through my email: Amissah-Arthur@gmx.com
so that i will forward you other vital informations you need to know before
we proceed.
All I require from you is honest Co-operation, Confidentiality and Trust to
enable us sees this transaction through. I guarantee you that this will be
execute under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach
of the law. Don't worry on how this will be done. But if you give me your
wiliness to do this with me, then I will now present you to the bank as the
next of Kin to my late client and then, the proceedings for the transfer
will commence.
I am waiting for your urgent response in this business relationship.barister@gmx.com
Regards,
Yours truly,
Barrister Morris Holweg.

No comments: