Thursday, March 10, 2011

And now, Ghanian scam..

 It's got a link to the BBC, so you know it's legit...


Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Peter Omoh, My late father was the chief auditor with AMAL BANK GHANA LIMITED but he died after heart attack last year 2010. During my end of the month routine in our family house, I came across a file in my late father's room which contains deposit certificate and statement of account of some funds deposited with his bank since 1999 belonging to a foreigner, after my inquiry with the bank, I realized that the initial depositor is dead without any trace of his relatives to claim the money since the year 2000.
Moreover, this account has NO BENEFICIARY attached to it. Definitely, this fund will be confiscated by our BANKING CODE OF ETHICS if it remains dormant for period of (12) years without any claims. In this regard, I earnestly need your full cooperation in transferring this dormant fund out of the bank to avoid confiscating of this fund. I want to present you as the next of kin to the bank to enable the bank transfer the money amounting to $10,500,000.00 to any valid foreign account you will nominate, upon a successful transfer without any disappointment from your side, I will then fly to meet you in your home destination for sharing and investment of my share in any profitable business. Note that you are required to furnish me with the requested information's below immediately; (1)Full Names, (2)Contact address, (3)Telephone And fax numbers, (4)country, (5)occupation.
Click on the blow link to confirm the genuineness of the deceased:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Trusting to hear from you immediately.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Mr. Peter Omoh.

No comments: